FINK DEVELOPMENT COACHING
You are going to craft a career and a life that you'll love.
Maybe not today, and maybe not tomorrow. But, you already have everything it takes to figure out exactly what you want out of life, to start living more authentically, to hit that $$$ income, to start asking for what your worth, to cultivate an amazing community, and to start creating more impact in the world.
So, I'm not going to waste your time telling you that we're going to give you that job or life that you'll love. You, if you want to, are going to do that all for yourself.......eventually.
We can just help you get there faster.
Fink Development Coaching Network is a community of badass coaches who have done the hard work of crafting their ideal and authentic lives and are committed to helping you do the same.
Working with a Fink Development Coach, will help help you:
- Claim it: (explore your strengths, values, interests, goals, desires, dreams, ambitions, roadblocks, and limiting beliefs)
- Own It: (stand in your power, share your true self, create action plans that work for you, ask for what you want and what you're worth)
- Live It: (develop the skills, strategies, and community to not only live your authentic life, but to create a meaningful impact in the world)
THE FINK DEVELOPMENT PRINCIPLES
Clarity. Confidence. Action.
In order to craft your authentic career and life you need to......
.....gain clarity, to understand who you are, what you care about, what you bring to the table.
....build confidence to show up in the world exactly as you are, and claim what you want and are worth.
....take action to stop sitting on the sidelines waiting for others or some miracle to do the work for you.
All of our coaching, training, and programs are designed around these three elements to help you take control of your career and life.
We're not here to sell you on coaching. You are naturally creative, resourceful, and whole, and know best what you're looking for. We both know that hiring a coach is just a cost-benefit analysis, "how much time and money will this take, and what will I get back in return."
So let's talk about that:
Here's what it's going to take:
- Your total commitment: Crafting a career that you'll love is no small feat. All of the coaches at Fink Development have done it. It takes reflection, resilience, hard work, and persistence. It's no walk in the park to live an amazing life and to show up authentically that's why most people just keep drudging along as is.
- A time investment: You have to put in the time both inside and outside of sessions to reflect, observe, practice, change your habits, and try new things. That's actually the best part of coaching, if you're not putting this time in, you will get much less out of it. But, if you do, oh my!
- A financial investment: The cost of coaching is not cheap, but it's a steal in comparison to living an entire life that is lackluster, to not showing up how you want in your career, or to waiting years for someone else to recognize you for what you're worth. Imagine if you could land a job 6 months faster, or if you could get a salary boost of $50K, or if you could start your own business that creates a life of freedom, or if you could achieve a dream you've always wanted. What would you pay for that? In comparison, a few thousand dollars of coaching doesn't seem like so much.
Here's what you're going to get out of it:
- Why don't you have what you want already?: If it were so easy to craft a career and life that you would love, why haven't you done it yet? If you're happy with where you are, but want more and you're not achieving it, what's getting in your way? Coaching can help you get the answers to these questions.
- A coach who's an exact match for what you're trying to achieve: At Fink Development, we believe in helping every client find the best fit for their needs, personality, and goals. After applying, if you're the right fit, we'll schedule a free call to help you find the perfect match for you.
- Outside perspective: Sometimes we can stare at the same problem for hours, days, years, and never reach a new outcome, but one conversation can change our whole world upside down. That's exactly what coaching does; it's someone who's only job is to listen to you as deeply as possible, to hear not only what you're saying, but also what you're not saying, and to ask you the type of questions that shake up your whole world (in a good way!).
- Tips, tools, resources, strategies, and feedback: Our coaches have done what you're trying to do, we've been lost and confused, we've climbed the ladder, we've learned how to advocate and negotiate for ourselves, we've learned and practiced becoming better leaders (still learning every day actually), we've experienced hardships and failures, and most importantly we've learned how to craft an authentic life, and sometimes providing just the right tools, resources, or strategy can help clients get closer to their goals even faster.
- A built-in community: Every month we offer a new training to help individuals develop career, communication, and leadership skills, and to connect with a like-minded community. Career growth is not a one and done task, it's a continual pursuit of learning and stretching yourself in new ways.
Because we're committed to helping people find the right fit in coaching, we want to be clear who should apply to work with us.