We know that there is an overcrowded landscape of coaches to choose from and figuring out which one is right for you can be overwhelming when you've already got other career challenges to contend with. Our goal is to help you eliminate the guesswork, find exactly what you need, and be the long-term partner, coach, and trusted resource throughout each stage of your career journey.
A Word From Our Founder
Jennifer Fink, Founder and CEO of Fink Development
Hey there, I'm so glad that you're here! I'm excited about potentially learning about your career story, and in the meantime I wan't to be transparent and share with you a little bit about mine. While there is a lot of nuance when it comes to careers, one thing I know for sure is that navigating your career journey is hard! I have experienced it all, and at some point in my career or another I've probably been wherever you are, right now.
- In 2001, I was working multiple jobs at once to make ends meet and put myself through college.
- In 2003, I was learning how to be a new manager with no guidance or support.
- In 2008, I made the hard decision of turning down a promotion and pay raise to follow my true values and interests.
- In 2011, I was spinning in indecision and could not figure out what to do with my life and career. Then, I got intentional about what I wanted and spent 2 years paving the path to get there.
- In 2014, I made the hard decision to take my "dream job" even though I knew I was being undervalued in my worth.
- In 2017, I landed in a very challenging work environment and had to hone a variety of development skills to navigate burn out, lack of resources, and deep organizational culture issues.
- In 2019, I decided to take a leap of faith to try my hand at entrepreneurship full-time after nearly a decade of side-hustling my business.
- And, countless more stories I could tell you.
Not only have I experienced many career challenges, but I've also worked with hundreds of individuals and learned from hearing about their struggles, disappointments, hopes, and dreams. And, I continue to learn every single day by hearing from you.
Know that you are not alone if you're feeling stuck, confused, frustrated, or like you're just wanting more. We've all been where you are, it's just that people rarely talk about it.
If you decide you want support in your career journey, we'll be here waiting to support you, whenever you're ready.
We Believe In:
Learning is one of our core strengths at Fink. It’s necessary for the journey of any successful career. Aligning with the belief that the pursuit of happiness is not a destination, there will always be more room for improvement. Staying open to opportunities for personal and professional growth allows us to create stronger impact as humans.
The ability to understand the unique challenges and goals of a person is core to what we do. We work to meet you where you’re at and form a lasting relationship, the way that a mentor would. We’re connectors by nature and utilize our vast network to help clients design their authentic career path.
Our approach is built on the strengths, values, and interests of each individual — both for our coaches and our clients. It is how we show up authentically, capturing each team member’s particular zone of genius and how they align with each customer.